Thursday, May 10, 2007

Newflash: Courtney Love Smoked Crack

It's official. We were ALL right. She was on crack.

I think we should all explain away our odd, eccentric behavior by saying we were on crack at the time. Late for work? "Sorry boss...I was home smoking crack." Haven't been to the dentist in three years. "Sorry doc...I was on crack." Decided to sell away your deceased famous grunge rocker husband's possessions...

Rocker COURTNEY LOVE is still mortified about her behaviour when she first met COLDPLAY frontman CHRIS MARTIN, because she was rude and high on crack cocaine. The former HOLE singer is further embarrassed because she accused him of being in a rival British band, while Martin behaved like the perfect gentleman. Love says, "The first time I met Chris Martin I was on crack and I was an absolute a**hole and I kept saying, 'Aren't you in TRAVIS?' to him. "I was just so horrible to him and I can't believe that he was so nice to me."

Source: Starpulse

No comments: