Sunday, April 22, 2007

Strange Days: Entourage

I know this is going to be hard for some of you. This is pretty much on par with learning there is no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny. But here it is...apparently Johnny Drama is not a real person. I know, I know. I'm sorry. He is played by a guy named Kevin Dillon. This guy should be up for some kind of Nobel Prize of acting. You know how I figured this out? Doors movie, on cable, on last night. Apparently this Kevin Dillon character was the one that played The Doors drummer John Densmore. Check out the pic.

Shocking, I know. I swear I won't mention anything about the Tooth Fairy. Props to Joe for the catch.

1 comment:

Destro said...

I have one that's 100 time better than this one (which you could easily find on IMDB).

Watch the Episode of Entourage from season 3 (the first half of the season) where Ari's firm devotes itself to finding Johnny Drama a job. I believe it's episode 28, Three's Company.

Anyway, there's a scene where Ari comes into a meeting in the boardroom with a bunch of his agents. One of the Sklar brothers makes a cameo here.

As the camera pans across the group of agents, one of them is played by none other than the original baby's daddy, Larry Birkhead.