Monday, April 9, 2007

Listen to Ted Leo


NPR's website has been making concerts from Washington, DC's 9:30 Club available for streaming and download for a couple years now. One of their latest is the Ted Leo/Pharmacist's concert from March 29, 2007. I have been a fan of TL/Rx ever since buying and playing their Hearts of Oak album constantly in 2003. I have to admit that it was from online reviews such as Pitchfork's that I was driven to buy the album at the time. I've since lost the CD in a freak accident that resulted in it getting thrown into a trash can, but I have been planning on repurchasing it ever since. I should do that tomorrow! Ted's "Timorous Me" is also one of the Top 5 songs that I've played on my iPod.

Check out Ted Leo's 3/29/07 concert from the 9:30 Club, courtesty of NPR.

Setlist
The Songs of Cain
Dial Up
Me and Mia
Army Bound
Who Do You Love?
Where Have All the Rude Boys Gone?
The High Party
Annunciation Day/Born on Christmas Day
Bomb.Repeat.Bomb
Some Beginner's Mind
Counting Down the Hours
Little Dawn
A Bottle of Buckie
The Unwanted Things
The Lost Brigade
Biomusicology
(TED SOLO)
Timorous Me
Walking to Do
Never Give Up

No comments: