Monday, April 23, 2007

Just A Man I Met In The Men's Room

It's not too often that you get to post a legitimate story about a man you met in the men's room. This is my chance. After seeing a very familiar face that I couldn't place in the men's bathroom at the Union Square cinema after a viewing of Neil Young's concert masterpiece "Heart of Gold," weeks later I learned it was movie star William Fichtner. He's appeared in such movies as Armageddon, The Perfect Storm, and Crash. It almost topped the time I rode the escalator with Jamiroquai's Jay Kay in a Times Square multiplex on my way to the top floor to see Festival Express. (He was going to see Fahrenheit 9/11)


Prison Break actor William Fichtner is the latest star to join the cast of upcoming Batman movie The Dark Knight. Fichtner will join Christian Bale, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Heath Ledger, Gary Oldman and Michael Caine in the follow-up to Batman Begins.

The 50-year-old will play a bank manager in director Christopher Nolan's sequel, according to website Batman-On-Film.com.


Source: Starpulse


No comments: